XML/SWF Flip Slideshow for Joomla 1.7 / 1.6 & Joomla 1.5
Flip slideshow is a free Plug and play Joomla slider module designed for all Joomla powered websites that allows you to quickly and easily display a selection of images and transition between them. This free slideshow module is a very flexible and easily customizable and offers a great alternative to any other sliders out in the market.
This free Joomla slider extension is fashioned in a diverse way displaying three main product images all at a time with each image holding a tiny title box & a price box to index title and price details pertaining to the product image. There are tabs to segregate the images into specific categories accompanied with navigation arrows to swift between the product image specified categories, making the slider easier to manage and execute.
Moreover, there are navigation arrows, auto-play/pause option and auto-timer positioned on the slider to manage the functions of this free Joomla Flip slider simply.
Best part of this flip slideshow is the description text. Cannot find space for description box? Click on one of the three images, the image flips and takes an about turn to display the description. Good one right!!!!! Then again, this basic free slideshow allows you to have complete control over every aspect of the text and images that facilitates you to add text, without having to add coding or even configure the module settings using different text colors and sizes with different images at the Joomla admin module.
- Customizable slide show width & height, category menu listings, title text size and color, description text size and color
- Customizable Flip vertical/Horizontal effect to Images
- Show Full Images/Thumb images, scale/no scale on slideshow
- Customizable auto slide show time
- Customizable thumb background color, category navigation arrows color
- Customizable Auto play feature(Enable/Disable)
- Choose Category ID's to display Images; upload , edit, delete images under categories
- Add internal or external link to each image in rotation
- Compatible Core SEF, SH404 & Joomla 1.5/1.6/1.7/2.5 with English and multi language versions.
This free Joomla extension is likely to be one of the best Joomla extensions of any kind. This free Joomla slider extension module is amazing, easy to install, intuitive administration panel, besides being absolutely free. Even if you are not pleased with this simple and free slideshow, take a look at the more advanced slide shows we discussed in the respective Joomla, VirtueMart and WordPress galleries and sliders tabs in this website. Configure to build your own slider or image gallery!!!!
Installing Video For Flip Slideshow
- Customizable slide show width and height
- Customizable Autoslide (Enable/Disable)
- Customizable Fliptype (vertical/Horizontal)
- Customizable Image Scalling
- Customizable title text size and color
- Customizable description text size and color
- Choose Category ID's to display Images
- Previous, Next Images in slide Show
- Highly customizable Parameters
- Bulk upload from component admin
- Create categories
- Upload , edit, delete images under categories
- Core SEF and SH404 Compatible
Installation for Joomla 1.5 & Joomla 1.6
- Download and unzip the files first, then install the component and module from downloaded pack
- Create categories and images using gallery xml component from joomla admin
- Publish the module in the front end to see categories and images in the flash
If you published Module
- Log-in to your ftp and go to "modules/mod_xmlswf_flipslideshow/xml" and delete all existing files with in that directory. If you did not find this directory, please ignore this step.
- Now go to "modules/mod_xmlswf_flipslideshow/" and delete "all existing swf files" and upload the full version swf
If you published Component
- Log-in to your ftp and go to "images/galleryxml/gallery/flipslideshow/xml" and delete all existing files with in that directory. If you did not find this directory, please ignore this step.
- Now go to "components/com_galleryxml/sb/modules/" and delete existing "mod_xmlswf_flipslideshow.swf" file and upload the full version swf