Blaze Slideshow for Static Websites
If you’re looking for a way to squeeze a lot of content into a small area then you should check out Blaze slideshow for static websites that is very cool… and free too.
Yes it is, as you can see, the all free Blaze Slideshow for static websites is loaded with numerous super amazing and alluring features, options, design, layout and what not, every aspect of this free slider has something special to brief.
This free Blaze slider boasts an amazing space to showcase all your essential work/products/portfolios/services in a bright, pixel-perfect yet effective fashion, pagination bar with numbers to help you switch between images, the navigation arrows to scroll left/right, play/pause button, description box to brief about the product/image and much more.
What makes this free static slider special and different from other sliders is the construction and position of buttons and layout, all of which are well organized in place for clear execution of your work.
Talking about backend, you would definitely download this free slider when you look at its admin panel so easy it is to tweak with the options to alter almost any aspect of the front end slider.
Take a tour of the documentation part for more info!!!!
This beautiful slide show for static websites has lots of features and everything is customizable. Available. This slide show has 15 types of image effects and 5 types of text effects. It is trendy, beautiful and powerful. In this slide show module it is possible to customize all gradient colors (start and end gradient colors), number bar position (top/bottom), tool-tip background and border colors, number colors, all font sizes and colors and many more.
Download the trial version using above link and extract them. Copy the below code and paste it into the html file where you would like to use this flash gallery. Open blaze_slideshow.xml file and add image sources and change customize the colors as per your requirement and save it. If you want to change width and height of this gallery, please change 650 and 350 in the below code.
- Customizable slideshow height and width
- Customizable slideshow background color color
- Customizable Tooltip for thumbs
- Image Zooming option
- Auto slideshow option
- Customizable title and description
- Download Powerzoomer Slidehsow
- Copy folders "images" and "js" in to your website directory
- Copy files "blaze_slideshow.swf","blaze_slideshow.xml" in to your website directory
- Open blaze_slideshow.html and copy code and paste it where you want to display slideshow.
- Please make sure "js","images" and "blaze_slideshow.swf" paths should be valid.
- All Slideshow functionality options are available in "blaze_slideshow.xml" using this file you can customize slideshow like adding new images,slideshow transition time etc...
- Slideshow Width : "width" parameter value in blaze_slideshow.html file.
- Slideshow Height: "height" parameter value in blaze_slideshow.html file.
- Slideshow Background Colr: "bgcolor" parameter value in blaze_slideshow.html file.
1.fill type : gradient / plain 2.backgroundColor type : gradient / plain 3. displayMethod : mouseOver / allTime position : top / bottom 4. fill type : gradient / plain position : top / bottom displayType : show / autoHide / hide 5. enabled : yes / no position : TL /TR / BL / BR symbol : currency symbal (Ex: $) 6. type : 1(fades in) 2(zooms out) 3(Elastic Zoom In) 4(Blur Zoom Out) 5(Elastic Slide) 6(Squares) 7(Triple Squares) 8(Horizontal Stripes) 9(Vertical Stripes) 10(Waves) 11(Scales Bars) 12(Bounce Slide) 13(Iris) 14(Alpha Mask) 15(Intersected Bars) closingEffect : default / fade 7. type : 1(No effect) 2(Linear Fade) 3(Linear Drop) 4(Linear Elastic Drop) 5(Linear Pop) 6(Linear Elastic Pop) 7(Random Elastic Drop) 8(Random Elastic Pop) 8. default : yes / no 9. main scale : yes / no description defaultColor : yes / no link window : current / new 10.wmode : opaque / transparent / window