Image/News slider - Flash
Try the new image/news slider for your website. It is fully xml driven flash news slider. I slides images with news articles. It is the best slide show if you want to display news with images on your website homepage.
This awesome flash news slider has around 10 types of amazing image effects. The images can be scaled if they are bigger than available space. Also you can specify the images to not to scale, depending on your requirement.
The controls are fully xml driven. You can specify the position of the controls in xml. The x and y co-ordinates of the controls were xml driven. Also the colors of the controls were also xml driven. The slide show background color, font color, sizes were fully xml driven.
The read more link can be opened in same window or new window. The read more text in the slide show also can be configurable xml. Also the auto slider time can be controlled via slideshow xml.It allows to specify image name with path, article/news title, article/news description.
- Customizable height and width
- Customizable background color
- XML driven controls colors
- XML driven font color and size
- Customizable title,description, read more options
- Customizable auto slide time
- XML driven images
- XML driven controls position
- Images can be set scale/no scale through xml
Download the trial version using above link and extract them. Copy the below code and paste it into the html file where you would like to use this flash gallery. Open image_newsslider.xml file and add image sources and change customize the colors as per your requirement and save it. If you want to change width and height of this gallery, please change 700 and 350 in the below code.
- Download Image News Slidehsow
- Copy folders "images" and "js" in to your website directory
- Copy files "image_newsslider.xml" and "image_newsslider.swf" in to your website directory
- Open image_newsslider.html and copy code and paste it where you want to display slideshow.
- Please make sure "js","images" and "image_newsslider.swf" paths should be valid.
- All Slideshow functionality options are available in "image_newsslider.xml", using this file you can customize slideshow like adding new images,slideshow transition time etc...
- Slideshow Width : "width" parameter value in image_newsslider.html file.
- Slideshow Height: "height" parameter value in image_newsslider.html file.
- Slideshow Background Colr: "bgcolor" parameter value in image_newsslider.html file.
- Wmode: "wmode" parameter value in image_newsslider.html file.
1.autoplay: yes / no 2.showbuttons: yes / no 3.autohidebuttons: yes / no 4.showbuttonshandcursor: yes / no 5.pricebuttonshow : yes / no 6.ImageScaling : yes / no 7.randomtransition : yes / no 8.transitionnumber : 1(fades in) 2(zooms out) 3(Elastic Zoom I) 4(Squares) 5(Elastic Slide) 6(Steps) 7(Triple Squares) 8(Horizontal Stripes) 9(Vertical Stripes) 10(Waves) 11(Scales Bars) 12(Bounce Slide) 13(Iris) 9.target : _blank / _self 10.wmode : transparent / opaque / window