Product Slideshow for Static Websites
Here is another super awesome free static slideshow- the Product slideshow a super easy, slick and free static slideshow module all ready to present your images/work/portfolio/products/services on your any and every static site/blog.
This dynamic free product slider ships a very big room to display images, minimal yet simple navigation buttons including navigation arrows to scroll images to left/right, play/pause button, description box with find more arrow, and myriad transition effects to showcase all your work in an effective yet productive fashion.
All you need to do is just choose your images, add an individual url-link, add title and description, and set the size, font, color aspects of the free slider.
To add with this free product slideshow has a lot more possibilities where this free product slider can be in any module position, have any size you like, horizontal or vertical, use unlimited images with links, can change delay times, easing types, durations and much more all with the user friendly admin panel.
Download, install and after just a few clicks you can sit back and enjoy your creation!!!!
Download the trial version using above link and extract them. Copy the below code and paste it into the html file where you would like to use this flash gallery. Open product_slideshow.xml file and add image sources and change customize the colors as per your requirement and save it. If you want to change width and height of this gallery, please change 700 and 570 in the below code.
- Customizable height and width
- Customizable background
- Customizable title,description,view more options
- play/pause,previous and next controll options
- Download Image Product Slidehsow
- Copy folders "images" and "js" in to your website directory
- Copy files "product_slideshow.xml" and "product_slideshow.swf" in to your website directory
- Open product_slideshow.html and copy code and paste it where you want to display slideshow.
- Please make sure "js","images" and "product_slideshow.swf" paths should be valid.
- All Slideshow functionality options are available in "product_slideshow.xml", using this file you can customize slideshow like adding new images,slideshow transition time etc...
- Slideshow Width : "width" parameter value in product_slideshow.html file.
- Slideshow Height: "height" parameter value in product_slideshow.html file.
- Slideshow Background Colr: "bgcolor" parameter value in product_slideshow.html file.
- Wmode: "wmode" parameter value in product_slideshow.html file.
1.autoScale : 0 / 1 2.autoAlign : 0 / 1 3.target : _blank / _self 4.CornerRadiusInfoBox : 1 to 20 5.randomMove : 0 6.wmode : opaque / transparent / window