Vertical Gallery: XML based flash image vertical gallery
Vertical Gallery is an awesome flash picture gallery that shows thumbs in vertical row. The full image, thumb image, image description and tool-tips are xml driven. Also the description color, tool tip color, font colors are xml driven. The thumb highlight color also xml driven. The full images has links which are also xml driven.
This cool free flash image gallery scrolls thumbs on mouse movement. In fullscreen it provides more space for full image, so your image will be shown in full size. It is also possible to set image to scale if it is bigger than available space. The scaling will be done proportionately. If you do not want to scale the images, you can set noscale option.
- Customizable height and width
- Customizable background
- Customizable Thumb,full images
- Customizable titles,description
- play/pause,previous and next controll options
- full screen options
Download the trial version using above link and extract them. Copy the below code and paste it into the html file where you would like to use this flash gallery. Open vertical_gallery.xml file and add image sources and change customize the colors as per your requirement and save it. If you want to change width and height of this gallery, please change 700 and 600 in the below code.
- Download Image Vertical Gallery
- Copy folders "images" and "js" in to your website directory
- Copy files "vertical_gallery.xml" and "vertical_gallery.swf" in to your website directory
- Open vertical_gallery.html and copy code and paste it where you want to display slideshow.
- Please make sure "js","images" and "vertical_gallery.swf" paths should be valid.
- All Slideshow functionality options are available in "vertical_gallery.xml", using this file you can customize slideshow like adding new images,slideshow transition time etc...
- Slideshow Width : "width" parameter value in vertical_gallery.html file.
- Slideshow Height: "height" parameter value in vertical_gallery.html file.
- Slideshow Background Colr: "bgcolor" parameter value in vertical_gallery.html file.
- Wmode: "wmode" parameter value in vertical_gallery.html file.
1.thumbnail_Scale : 0 / 1 2.thumbnail_bar_position : left / right 3.fullscreen : on / off 4.gradient_filltype : radial / linear 5.gradient_enable : 1 / 0 6.image_Scale : 1 / 0 7.type : line / box 8.target : _self / _blank 9.wmode : opaque / transparent / window