Yet Another Simple Slideshow - Free flash image slide show
Around the web you can find a variety of slideshows, all with slightly different implementations but YASS is special, different and a must have free slider module for any and every static website out there.YASS slider for Static websites/blogs is a free slider plugin that is built with simplicity in mind, packed with a useful set of features to help novice and advanced developers alike create elegant and user-friendly slideshows the way they want it to be.
This free static slider is just perfect for displaying your essential work/products/services/photos as slideshow with fancy transition effects - just a few of the hundreds of different slideshows that you can create.
Moreover, the all free YASS static slider is designed to be easily installed, easy to setup and well… all around easy to make your work really stand out!
Take your beautiful work to the next level with free YASS slider for Static websites/blogs and WOW your friends & family in just a few clicks!!1 Download now!!!
A very simple flash slide show with fully xml driven options. All the images, text, colors, font sizes and effects are xml driven. The height and width can be set in html.
The auto slider time can be set via XML. The images can be scaled if they are larger then visible area. It is also possible to set them to be not scaled. The description text is multi-line.
The navigation can be shows as numbers or buttons. The navigation buttons color, hover color and active color are xml driven.
- Customizable slideshow height and width
- Customizable slideshow background color color
- Auto slideshow option
- Customizable description
- Next and Previous slideshow options
Download the trial version using above link and extract them. Copy the below code and paste it into the html file where you would like to use this flash gallery. Open YAS_Slideshow.xml file and add image sources and change customize the colors as per your requirement and save it. If you want to change width and height of this gallery, please change 700 and 300 in the below code.
- Download Yet Another Slidehsow
- Copy folders "images" and "js" in to your website directory
- Copy files "YAS_Slideshow.swf","YAS_Slideshow.xml" in to your website directory
- Open YAS_Slideshow.html and copy code and paste it where you want to display slideshow.
- Please make sure "js","images" and "YAS_Slideshow.swf" paths should be valid.
- All Slideshow functionality options are available in "blaze_slideshow.xml" using this file you can customize slideshow like adding new images,slideshow transition time etc...
- Slideshow Width : "width" parameter value in YAS_Slideshow.html file.
- Slideshow Height: "height" parameter value in YAS_Slideshow.html file.
- Slideshow Background Colr: "bgcolor" parameter value in YAS_Slideshow.html file.
1.auto_slide on : true / false 2.description on : true / flase 3.transition : fade / top / bottom / left /right 4.transition_type : easeInSine easeInElastic easeInBack easeInBounce easeOutSine easeOutElastic easeOutBack easeOutBounce easeInOutSine easeInOutElastic easeInOutBack easeInOutBounce 5.navbar style : pager / compact 6.scale : true / false 7.download_file : path of the file / document to be download (Ex:http://vm.xmlswf.com/images/xmlswf_logo.png) 8.download_tooltip : download file information display in tooltip 9.target : _self / _blank 10.description align : right / left 11.wmode : opaque / transparent / window