- You are authorized to make any necessary modifications to our extensions to fit your purposes. You may not, however, change or remove the copyright information from any file. Our software is protected under the GNU/GPL license - please keep the copyright notices.
- You may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of our products, modified or unmodified. All products are property of ‘XML/SWF'.
- 'XML/SWF ' extensions will specify which version of Joomla! they are compatible with and are tested with only core Joomla functionality and core Joomla! modules, components and other said features. As such we cannot guarantee that the products will run with past or future versions of these CMS's nor can we guarantee that any of our products will work with any 3rd party extension developed for the Joomla! CMS. Please read the documentation and FAQ for each of our products for further information.
- Since we do not issue refunds after the payment is made for our subscription service, you are responsible for undertaking all reasonable steps to ensure our products will meet your specific needs prior to purchase either by, but limited to, reading discussions on the 'XML/SWF' forums or contacting us directly via our support desk.
- By registering for a free on the 'XML/SWF' site you agree to be automatically subscribed to our mailing list. 'XML/SWF' publishes a newsletter informing registered users of, but not limited to, version releases of our software with bug fixes, new updated components, new components and special offers.
- 'XML/SWF' will not sell nor rent your mailing details or make publicly available any said information.
- 'XML/SWF' reserves the right to change or modify these terms with no prior notice.