Carousel Slideshow for Wordpress
WP Carousel slideshow – as the name implies- is a merry go around carousel styled amusing free WP slider plugin consisting of unlimited product images rotating in a sequence with stunning visual effects and tons of professionally made slider packed with a point- and –click wizard to create fantastic sliders in a matter of seconds without coding and image editing.
This free WP slider plugin features a main display image with a space to add few lines pertaining to the product image into the description box, snazzy looking navigation arrows to slide between the sliders, auto-play button with timer, indexing strip with series of circles positioned in a row to select an individual image on demand and gorgeously styled thumbnails presenting the next in line and previous product images.
The reflections made by the images and the snow effects are amazingly amazing to add up a sense of festive glow to the website or blog.
The most lovable and attention-grabbing slider you have ever come across!!!
This free WP slider also enables you to customize every aspect of the slider through the admin panel including:
- Slideshow dimensions (width & height), BG color, border size, border color
- Main image dimensions (width & height)
- Enable/disable - auto-slide, description box, picture scaling, progress bar
- Auto-slide timer
- Transition speed
- Transition type (ease out & ease out )
- Description box position (top or bottom), BG color, BG color alpha, color, corner radius
- Image reflection type
- Progress bar - color, circle highlight color, alpha
- Wmode (Opaque or transparent) and many more
Tip: Make sure you have at least 4 images at hand to run this free WP Carousel Slideshow plugin. Using this free WP slider plugin to create multiple carousels in pages or posts, give links to each carousel images and run your website fruitfully.
- Customizable gallery width and gallery height
- Customizable slidehsow description
- Customizable auto play time
- Transition Time
- Customizable slide interval
- Customizable Image scalling
WordPress carousel slideshow Installation Video tutorial
Short codes to be used in the content
[carousel] – This short code will display all images under all categories which are not disabled.
[carousel cats=2,3] – This short code will display all images under the categories with ID's 2,3.
[carousel imgs=1,2,3] – This short code will display images which has ID's 1,2,3.
Short codes to be used in the Template (php file)
<?php echo do_shortcode('[carousel]');?> – This short code will display all images under all categories which are not disabled.
<?php echo do_shortcode('[carousel cats=2,3]');?> – This short code will display all images under the categories with ID's 2,3.
<?php echo do_shortcode('[carousel imgs=1,2,3]');?> – This short code will display images which has ID's 1,2,3.