Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home1/xmlswf/public_html/vm/index.php:1) in /home1/xmlswf/public_html/vm/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/classes/ps_session.php on line 68
Flip slideshow for WordPress
Flip slideshow for WordPress is a free add-on that slides the three images a time. Every image contains a title and description. When an image is clicked, it will flips with 3D effect and shows image description. It has many other cool features like auto slider, price tag, next previous icons in a control panel. All the colors and text sizes are customizable through WordPress slideshow admin options.
- Customizable slide show width and height
- Customizable Autoslide (Enable/Disable)
- Customizable Fliptype (vertical/Horizontal)
- Customizable Image Scalling
- Customizable title text size and color
- Customizable description text size and color
- Display unlimited images in slideshow
- Dynamic image slideshow
- interface for upload unlimited images for slideshow
- Next / previous image controls
WordPress Flip slideshow Installation Video tutorial
How to use it as a widget
After installing "wp-flipslideshow" plugin in your theme just follow below instructions
- Go to Appearance > Widgets, we can simply drag & drop "Flip Slideshow" widget where ever you want to display it.
- To configure your slideshow settings click on "lip slideshow Settings" on the leftside, and edit settings and click on "make config.xml" button.
- If you want display this widget on any certain pages of your site just you need to install "widget-context" (http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/widget-context) plugin .
How to use plug-in in pages/postsAfter installing "wp-flipslideshow" plugin, follow the instructions below.
short codes to use in content
[flip]- Use this short code in the content / post to display all images under all categories which are not disabled.
[flip cats=2,3]- Use this short code in the content / post to display all images under the categories with ID's 2,3.
[flip imgs=1,2,3]- Use this short code in the content / post to display images which has ID's 1,2,3.
How to use plug-in in the template codeAfter installing "wp-flip-slideshow" plugin, follow the instructions below.
Use this short code in the template (php file) to display all images under all categories which are not disabled.
Use this short code in the template (php file) to display all images under the categories with ID's 2,3.
Use this short code in the template (php file) to display images which has ID's 1,2,3.