Yet Another Simple Slideshow (YASS) for WordPress - Free
This free WordPress YSS plugin gives you the ability to manage/custom slides to display unlimited portfolio items, products and featured articles you specify. A great slider plugin loaded with loads of great customizable features including multiple transition effects and control over sped of transitions, auto slider, next previous arrows, images with numbered buttons, customizable Auto slider timing, font sizes, colors and links to URL that you specify in the WordPress slideshow admin options through the admin parameters to represent several pieces of content in limited amount of space. This is the only unique slideshow that spots in a download feature to download images, documents, whitepapers, pdf’s, and moreover enables you to set the dimensions of the gallery, image width, description, text display panels width, slide show background, slide interval and more. All you need to do is download the slideshow and spice up your outlook of the website. Have a powerful plugin!!!
- Customizable gallery width and gallery height
- Customizable image width
- Image description
- Customizable Text display panel width
- Customizable auto play time
- Transition Time
- Customizable sideshow background color
- Customizable slide interval
WordPress YAS slideshow Installation Video
- Download the Plugins
- Login to your wordpress/wp-admin
- Go to Plugins > Click on Add new>Upload
- Click on Browse and locate "wp-yasslideshow.zip" plugin click on Upload file and click on Install
- Click on plugin "Activate" to enable the plugin. That's it, you are done.
- Still if you have problems in using this plugin please open a support ticket at http://support.xmlswf.com
How to use WordPress YASS ?
Use any of the below short codes in your post / content as inline where ever you want to display the slideshow.
[yass] - This short code will display all images under all categories which are not disabled.
[yass cats=2,3] - This short code will display all images under the categories with ID's 2,3.
[yass imgs=1,2,3] - This short code will display images which has ID's 1,2,3.
Short codes to be used in the Template (php file)
<?php echo do_shortcode('[yass]');?> – This short code will display all images under all categories which are not disabled.
<?php echo do_shortcode('[yass cats=2,3]');?> – This short code will display all images under the categories with ID’s 2,3.
<?php echo do_shortcode('[yass imgs=1,2,3]');?> – This short code will display images which has ID’s 1,2,3.